Inside the shuttle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inside the shuttle

Post  typhus343 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:02 am

Kass got up from his seat and went to see what happened. All he remembered is that the shuttle had gone down. Then some bags had come out of the compartment and knocked him out. He looked to see that the captain seemed restless and the crowd was getting angrier by the second. he reached into his pocket and pulled out birdy and was ready to defend anyone.
typhus343
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the shuttle

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:27 pm

William Marshall blinked. Where am I, he thought, and how did I get here. Oh wait. Our shuttle crashed. That's not good. Will looked around everywhere to see bodies lying around. His eyes almost jumped out of their sockets. Will slowly got up and walked up to Kass, and asked, "Is anyone else alive?"

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://pandorasbox.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  typhus343 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Kass was startled at first then remembered the man getting on the plane. "They are all by the door it seems that they can't get it open. The situation is unstable at the moment."
typhus343
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:17 pm

"Isn't there an escape hatch somewhere?" Marshall asked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NPC'S on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:07 pm

The crowd has no started to get violent and a few of them notice John and Kass in the back

NPC'S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  typhus343 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Siren had successively enter the crashed shuttles main frame. She turned on one of the camraes and looked around noticing a man and child talking. She spun the camrea to the oppisite side and saw a few more people going toward them.
She turned to the two others and started to flash a little light on it to see if they would notice.
typhus343
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm

John blinked three times. Good, I didn't blink twice, he thought to himself. The source of his blinking was a small light. He looked at it and asked Kass, "Does that light mean anything to you?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inside the shuttle

Post  Monte Wanktuss on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:17 pm

I slowly came back into conscious, i was laying on the shuttle's bathroom floor with blood spalttered across my face. I tried to lift myself off the ground, but felt agonizing pain in my chest every time i went up a couple of milimeters. I kept on trying and found the source of my suffering...one of the shuttle's oxygen pipes collasped and split in half. "This could be possiable only if...the employees of this model decided to leave the pipes hanging around the circulation vents and have it unchecked by professionals or we've crash landed *chuckling* which is highly unlikely... or did we?" i said to myself. Well i tried to look around to see if there is anything to get me out of this mess. A couple feet away from me, i see a HSS-v24 plasma cutter, but the problem is that it's hanging on the counter top of the sink. In these situtions there is only one thing left to do. I start yelling at the top of my lungs.
"Can someone, anyone please help me! I'm in dire need of assistance! I have loads of cash just please rescue me!!!"

Last edited by Monte Wanktuss on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Incorrectness...)
Monte Wanktuss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  typhus343 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Kass sunddenly heard someone yelling from behind. He Looked towards John "Hey do you hear that yelling. How bout I go check out the camera and go go see what the yelling is about."
Kass started to walk towards the camera and saw it flashing again. He ran back to his seat and grabbed his back pack. Inside he found his computer and booted it up. With the new tech that he just got he put on a head set and suddenly he became an A.I and could move through the tech of the ship. He started to enter into the camera when his system was taken over. Suddenly an A.I appeared in front of him and started to talk.
typhus343
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  typhus343 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Siren was hoping that one of them would notice the camera. When she saw the older one of the two look directly at it she was excited. The older one talked with the younger one and the younger one came over then headed to his backpack. She went out of the camera's view and made a private section inside its programming. The younger one tried to get into the camera but she redirected him into her private room. He entered and looked stunned to she her. She ignored that because she had to get them out of that shuttle. She said to him "You have to get your friend and get out of their now." She kicked him out of his computer and got out of the shuttle and hid her self inside his little machine and hoped for the best.
typhus343
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Inside the shuttle

Post  Monte Wanktuss on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:32 pm

I couldn't yell out anymore cries of help. "What have I done wrong" I said to myself "I just wanted the kids to be happy, I wanted you to be happy Annabell. If I have done something wrong just please tell me and please don't wait till the last second, Annabell. Ever since you passed away, the kids think I'm a disgrace, a villain. Every time I tried to bond with them, they just turn me down. Well if I die here, I want to make sure you'll accept me for who I am and not what I was, Annabell. When I get to meet you once more with the kids Annabell, I hope it'll be like back before your life was consume by that treacherous disease. Please Annabell, re...spo..nd."
Toby passed out.
Monte Wanktuss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:38 pm

"Screw him," John said as he ran to where the sounds were coming from. He ran to Toby's voice and saw a man passed out under. The big man tried to lift the pipe, but couldn't. He looked around for something to help him lift the pipe. John spotted a HSS-v24 Plasma Cutter on the sink and picked it up. He hollered to Kass to come join him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  typhus343 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Kass saw John yelling for him but didn't know what to do. Who was that girl that was inside
The camera. He didn't know she told him to get out of there now but he did not want to leave John. He made his decision and put his laptop in his backpack and ran to John. When he saw the big man standing in front of the metal he asked what John wanted him to do.
typhus343
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NPC'S on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 pm

The civilians outside the shuttle have broken in a gun shot is heard and screaming is echoed throughout the plane. The survives start sprinting away from the door.

NPC'S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monte Wanktuss on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 pm

I see my wife and children sitting on our porch, I started running towards them with open arms. "Annabell Annabell, my love!" I yelled. When I reached them, their emotions changed from care free and happy to dread and sorrow. "How can I call you my lover after what you've done to us" said Annabell.
"Daddy going to pay for what his has done." said the children. "You were a drug addicted failure, that's why you stole from grandpa. Why are you still alive papa...GO KILL YOURSELF!" the children then walked away showing cuts and bullet wounds in their backs and necks. "Lover, you have a vistor to see you." then Annabell opened the front door, there only darkness and piles of bodies. Then a obese, tall man entered the door frame wearing a green business suit with a darken green fedora. The man pulls out a cigar and lit it and started consuming the smoke. "So...you've disappoint me once and you done it again, kid." said the man. "Well kid, I wanted you to become a king someday and you became a business man...what's next your going to get remarried *chuckle chuckle* please nobody would marry you and you don't have the money to convince any women of marrying you, son" the man was my father. My own father...pulls out a pistol and points it towards me. "Well at least nobody will have to suffer your failure anymore, kid" Annabell runs up in front of me and starts screaming. "Wake up, just wake up for god's sake!!!"

Then every thing in front of me disappeared and I was stuck in an area filled with only one color...black.

(This post is a Dream seqence)

Last edited by Monte Wanktuss on Sat May 26, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Monte Wanktuss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Inside the shuttle

Post  Monte Wanktuss on Tue May 01, 2012 12:33 am

I started walking around these darken world, a few feet in front of me I see a shiny, neon wrench. I slowly picked the wrench and felt a bolt of electricity flew through my veins. Then when I opened my eyes, I was standing on top of hill and at the bottom of it was a small red house. I slowly walked downhill to the house. I opened the front door and in what appears to be the living room was a small chest. I opened the chest to only find a camera. I turned it on to see where I am and only found pictures of an old man and a robot. As I scrolled thorough, there was a whole lot stuff I have never see a machine do. The last picture was a newspaper article. I zoomed in able to read the text. "Beloved hero turned into heartless murderer" was the title of the article. "The government officials have announced that they will be storing Rusty in a vault until the new protocol update have been released into the public hands." I looked at the picture very carefully to see what was in it. There were some government employes, but what is that huge black image in the background? "that will be something to find out on your own, human" said the image. Then the world disappeared right in front of me, but this time the world was colorless. I started walking untill...

(The 2 posts are dream sequences)
Monte Wanktuss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri May 11, 2012 5:54 pm

"Get my something to wake him up. He's out cold," The big man said as he picked up and heaved the metal pipe that he caught away from the man on the ground. John lightly slapped the man's face. No reply. He did it again, except harder. He did that a few more times, but to no avail. John threw his hands done and slumped against the side until someone came to help him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Monte Wanktuss on Sat May 26, 2012 11:57 pm

I felt like it has been forever i've been walking on this colorless path and towards the destination of my insanity. I tried to figure out what these images are trying to tell me, but i still try to think postive of the outcome of this. Maybe these images were trying to tell me i could be saving another person's life. I don't know for sure, but i'm still trying to think positive on the outcomes of these dreams. I sat down to rest only knowing that there is no need of walking when death has you by the thread of your very existance. When i stood back up i realized the metal pipes were still inflicting massive amounts of pain into my chest and i decided this was the end of my life. I wait for death to come walking towards me in this non-colored waste land, but i was wrong. Instead i felt relief from my chest and stood back up. Only seconds later i felt something tapping my cheek and then a slap from an invisble force. I guess death wants to toy with me before i am brutly murdered by a hunk of garbage. The world was darken once more, but there was only one light Source and it was 10ft away from me. I quickly rushed towards it and when i reached it...I escaped my dream and returned to reality. I was able to lift myself from the bathroom floor. I saw that the door was open and somebody was trying to wake me up. I turn around to see the boy and the young man, slumped againest the wall, staring at me like i'm some kind of miracle...I bet at least one of them have done something at least good for the U.N.U.S.E. or at least the Human Reform League. All i've done in my life was going againest the law and not caring for the lives of thousands of those becoming addicted to Moon Sand or Heilos plants, but i would still be living that life if Annabell didn't die and the kids saw me as their father. I grabbed the Plasma Cutter from the counter top of the sink and started shuffling out of the rest room. I was still gushing out blood on the carpet floor, but i keep on going until i hear an explosion.
I fell to my kness trying to calm myself down that every thing will be alright, but then i relized it wasn't an explosion...somebody was cutting the docking door open.

(This was the end of Toby's current dreams and placing him back into reality.)
Monte Wanktuss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top