Outside shuttle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outside shuttle

Post  typhus343 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Wesker got onto his bike and drove towards the smoke raising. He saw the shuttle go down and was ready to get some allies. Or kill any who appose him.
typhus343
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside shuttle

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:43 pm

The mayor of Quake, John Sandweed, saw a weird smoke in the distance. He walked out of his mansion, hopped on his bike, and sped towards the smoke. Once there, he almost bumped into Wesker. "Sorry," he said. The mayor stared at the rubble, his mouth gaping.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://pandorasbox.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  typhus343 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Wesker stepped forward shrugging off sandweed. He heard the yelling in the ship."Mayor I think that we should get some more people to help them out"
typhus343
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm

"Good idea. I wonder how and why they came here," Sandweed replied.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  typhus343 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:55 pm

"I don't think they came here for a visit on purpose. Just don't tell them about the box." Wesker looked at the shuttle it was mostly intact but it seemed to have had an engine problem. I hope they don't interfere with my plans.
typhus343
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:57 pm

"How do you know about the box?" the mayor snapped, "I thought civilians did not have a need-to-know!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  typhus343 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Wesker got onto his bike and revved the engine."John you and I both know why I am here and who sent me. No one is here so don't play dumb." He road off heading to a hill above the crash.
typhus343
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:15 pm

"Damn. He still remembers," Sandweed thought out loud. The mayor of Quake had no other choice but to follow Wesker to the crash site.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NPC'S on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 pm

More people have gathered to the crash and some are thinking about looting it

NPC'S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  typhus343 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Wesker reached the top of a hill and hid his bike. He then laid down over looking the shuttle. He noticed the increased hostility of the people around it and thought. Good now I can see if any of the survivors will be of any use.
He set up his sniper rifle and got ready to fire if he felt the need to.
typhus343
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Mayor Sandweed looked around at the crash site to inspect for survivors.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NPC'S on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Someone has brought a cutter to get the shuttles door open. The crowd get ready and a few pull out small arms like knifes and one or two have pistols.

NPC'S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Sandweed stepped inside of the shuttle and shouted, "Is anyone alive? We have come to help any survivors!" The Mayor of Quake looked around.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Monte Wanktuss on Sun May 27, 2012 2:17 am

"If we all agreed on one solution, then and forever will be peace through out the galaxies"
-President John Davidson, U.N.U.S.E. "Peace and Love" meeting at Berlin, Germany
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Now program V-173, I am required for you to install the GPA-BODY PROTOCOL update version 6.64 in order for you to be able to traval through the circuits of Amular, do you confirm?" The mainframe requested. "I accept the terms and conduct of this update to my software" I replyed.
"I am pleased with you Program V-173 for confirming that you'll not be a hostile substance to socitey, but i must inform you that you'll not be able to be released until an government offical authorises and reviews the tests and how you can behave/help committes once more" The mainframe notified me.
Then i was finally pixelated into my normal body and the rest of the city of Baskin.
"You will be put into 3 diffrent senorios where you provide the asistance to the people of the setting"
Then i hear a woman screaming. "The first test has begin, i suggest you to get going" after the mainframe warns me, i started sprinting towards the sounds of misery. The women was being taken into a van by man wearing blood stained, white hoodies or shirts. They were about to drive off, but i smashed the van right onto the side walk. I started tearing the van apart and was able to rip one of the throats of one of the hostage takers. The Women kicked open the backdoor of the van and ran out. The driver was already dead when the van landed and one of the time meters went right through his mouth and ripped his neck in half. The police arrived and asked me 1 or 2 questions of what happened. I told them every thing i did in order to save the hostage and the police also reviewed other witnesses about what happen. The police got the exact same answers as they had gotten from me. I decided to leave the crime scene and see what the other tests were.
"2 out of 3 tests have been completed, only one more to go." A notice from the mainframe.
The first might be the hostage sittution or the mainframe would be called it the "Bravery test".
When the police asked me the questions and asked the witnesses about what happen might of been the "loyalty test". Now to finsh the last test. I started walking around the city, trying to find a sign of something. Then I came by a local gorcery store and decided to have a look around the back.
"Come on Bobby, what are you scared?" a voice said. "You know one of those can easily kill you and they are also illgal" another voice said. I peeked over a box to see what's going on and there were 5 teenagers...3 of them are already intoxicated. "Fine then, if you not going to have a sip of 'Novakin' then i guess we are going to make sure that you keep your mouth shut, ain't that right boys?" the other teenagers gave off a devilish smirk towards Bobby and Skeeter pulls out an M-13 Plasma knife.
"Yeah that's right, i stoled it from my father what you going to do about it?" said Skeeter.
"I'll..I'll have a sip" said Bobby. Skeeter passes the bottle to Bobby. "Welcome to the-" Skeeter was interrupted..by me. Skeeter and the 3 other teenagers ran off so fast i swear they just went up to mock-9. "ple-please mister, what are you going to do to me no-now" Bobby said while trembling in fear.
"Listen kid, i won't tell anyone that you were about to intoxicate yourself with 'Novakin' if you don't try to do something like that again, understand" i said to Bobby. He noads his head yes and runs off.
I started to notice the city was being deleted and yes it was and i was in no control of my body anymore. "You have completed the Test. Congratulations, your fate will be decided once one of the government officals says it's ok for you to be in a community again." the mainfarme notifies me.
I was finally rebooted 23 years later...

(Summary: Rusty was going through a Protocol sequnce to make sure he was stable when he goes back into the world. He had to pass 3 tests in order to get out of his chamber which were Bravery,[Helping a hostage escape from criminals with fire-arms] loyalty, [Telling the truth] and Education [convincing 'Bobby' to never take drugs] and Rusty completes the Tests and his adventure begins!
23 years later...)

Last edited by Monte Wanktuss on Sun May 27, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Monte Wanktuss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monte Wanktuss on Sun May 27, 2012 2:57 am

"The first time I heard screams of pain was when i killed my parents...when i was 8 years old with a broken arm and a broken leg and I was still able to run away from the cops!"
-Kaiser Ven Tocht, Steel Legion, exacution of Lt. Bayisker (A scout)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A government official has relived you from total de-activation, please stand by..." The mainframe notifies me. It felt so good to have my body back in reality.The seal of the chamber has been opened and what i've seen so far is that nobody has been cleaning up the place. I fully stepped out of the chamber and relized that nobody has been down for quite some time. "How long have i've been shut-downed for?" i asked the mainframe through a nearby terminal. "22 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 54 minutes, and 49 seconds" replyed the Mainframe. That's why it looks like somebody used this place as a filter for sewage, I've been asleep for about 23 years...well that's just great. I looked around to see if there was anyway out and so far is just a huge, bulking metal door that was in trapped under a pile of rock and dirt. I decided to take a look around the place to see if there is anything else i needed before digging up my escape route. I started to search the terminals to see if anything important happened when I was "gone". There was nothing I could find that would help for my situation, but I have access to confidential files that have to do with every citizen's records that were living here. The files were useless and so I started scavegening the bunker to see if there were some kind of explosive substance that can be used to blow open the door beneath the rubble. I only found ammunition and bullet casings, but no explosives. I still hope there was some other way out of here, but i need to find out how I was re-activated without physical contact or actual permission from the government. All I might know for sure is that I can find my long-hidden solutions in this pre-war bunker filled with only the screens of terminals and darken corridors. Something dosn't feel right, but I can't quite put my finger on it...
Monte Wanktuss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum